The new members of Microsoft’s family are being released slowly. Months ago we saw several previews of Windows 8 and now have the possibility to test the features of the new Microsoft Office 2013.
When many people wondered for the new Office release date, Microsoft surprised the Windows users with “Office 365 Home Premium Preview“, a free preview of the new Office suite, with features like the adaptation of this software to be used with touch screen devices, creation and edition of PDF files, direct storage in the cloud and a positive change in the interface design.
- PC: 1 GHz processor x86/x64
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM (32 bit) / 2 GB of RAM (64 bits)
- Hard Drive: 3.5 GB of available disk space
- Operating System: Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) or Windows 8 Release Preview (32 bits or 64 bits).
- Graphics: DirectX 10 and a resolution of 1,024 x 576
Office 2013 screenshots:
The New Office
You might also like