With subtle graphics, cute robots and a not so well known developer, Mini Robot Wars managed to become one of the best PC games of the year in a very short time.
PicSoft’s team has been very smart about choosing the basics of their new game: colorful graphics + fight + simplicity = addiction. As it happened to Angry Birds, success can happen to Mini Robot Wars in the next year. One of the main reasons that have made of Mini Robot Wars one the most addictive game of 2012 is it can be played on all operating systems, either from a PC as well as an iPad, iPhone or Android phone. While not yet available for all devices, we hope that soon it will be.
What is Mini Robot Wars about?
Mini Robots’ land, “Green Planet”, was invaded by an army troop: The Machines, which wanted to turn it into a space resort. You’ll need to build your own robots army so you can help Mini Robots to get their homeland back.
Game specifications (from author’s website)
- Play through 150 levels in story mode that spans 3 episodes, each with its own storyline and distinctive gameplay.
- Save 40 little Mini Robots from their peril; including Bubble Bot, Snow Baller, and Mama Factory.
-Battle against 32 types of enemy over 5 areas – Grasslands, Desert, Underwater, Glaciers and the Iron Fortress.
-Have fun with 30 mini-games that put a new spin on the Mini Robot Wars’ universe.
-Gain achievements, unlock new upgrades, and try new tactics – the fun never stops!
Minimum PC Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
- CPU: 2.0 GHz processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive Space: 124 MB
- DirectX Version: 9.0c or newer
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible sound
- Video Card: 128MB of video memory – 16-bit or 32-bit color quality
You might also like