After many rumors regarding the possible iPhone 5 release in the Mac event of the past October 4, 2011, Tim Cook (replacing the always brilliant and remembered Steve Jobs) presented to the world the iPhone 4S. That’s right, this is NOT the iPhone 5 we all have been waiting. Disappointing, isn’t it?
Not only it was frustrating that the iPhone 5 has never been revealed, but also that the event “Let’s Talk iPhone” itself turned out to be pretty boring for the audience. Even these boring events were amusing when the great Jobs used to host them.
Anyway, the iPhone 4S exhibited more or less what was expected for the iPhone 5, with features such as:
• Dual-core A5 chip, twice more powerful than iPhone 4 (A4 chip). This makes iPhone 4s the world’s most powerful Smartphone to date.
• IOS 5 and Siri, full voice control multipurpose software designed to send text messages, call a phone contact, set alarms, calendar appointments, etc. with only a word from your lips.
• 8 megapixel camera with new optics and video recording in 1080i (Full HD).
• iCloud also included, to backup all your information, photos and content in the “cloud” of Apple. It can be synchronized with other iPhone, iPad, Macbook or iPod devices.
Introducing iPhone 4s – Official video
The new iPhone 4S can be pre-ordered from the official website of Apple, from U.S. $ 199 but is available only with U.S. plans with AT & T, Sprint and Verizon carriers. The rest of the world should expect local phone companies.
You might also like
6 Comments to “The new iPhone 4S is here. Where’s iPhone 5?”
Write a comment
- How to activate Microsoft Office 2010 for free
- New add-on stops you from drunk posting on Facebook [Best FB Apps]
- Chat online with MessengerFX
- 5 ways to fix corrupted Excel files
- Itunes 11: How to bring back the previous layout – with Sidebar