This was requested by Mac fans and it was not possible earlier because of contractual issues between the two brands that are, without any doubt, two of the leading technology companies worldwide.
The Google Chrome for iOS offers the same features as the PC (or Mac) browser and, off course, the Android version:
- Initial screen with the latest closed tabs
- Google.com (local) as the default search engine
- Ability to synchronize bookmarks and history log in with your GMail account.
- Browse with multiple tabs simultaneously
- Browse “Incognito Window”
- Automatic lock of Pop-ups
- Remember Passwords
- And many other “classic” Chrome features.
In addition, under iOS, Chrome is also the fastest browser available and it also allows the user to search through Google.com with voice commands.
Download Chrome for iOS : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chrome/id535886823?mt=8
You might also like
Write a comment
- How to activate Microsoft Office 2010 for free
- Chat online with MessengerFX
- New add-on stops you from drunk posting on Facebook [Best FB Apps]
- 5 ways to fix corrupted Excel files
- Itunes 11: How to bring back the previous layout – with Sidebar